- Permeable film allows moisture in cured concrete to evaporate.
- Provides an economical, non-yellowing, durable, tough, uniform, premium-grade, long-lasting film finish on exterior concrete surfaces.
- Cures, hardens, dustproofs and seals freshly placed concrete simultaneously in one application.
- Produces a premium-grade seal yielding superior moisture retention.
- Minimizes hair-checking, cracking, dusting, spalling, and other defects common to improperly cured concrete.
- Resists discoloration due to ultraviolet degradation.
- Provides improved resistance to chemicals, oil, grease, de-icing salts, and abrasion during construction.
- Provides an attractive sheen that enhances the natural appearance of concrete.
- Applies easily … dries quickly for less downtime.
- Permits easy cleanup and housekeeping … reduces floor maintenance costs.
- Minimizes excessive shrinkage.
- Increases both compressive and tensile strengths for greater resistance to cracking and surface crazing.
There are no reviews yet.