- Permeable film allows moisture in cured concrete to evaporate.
- Ready-to-use, non-yellowing, water-based compound that cures and/or seals concrete in one quick and easy application.
- Minimizes hair-checking, premature cracking, dusting, and spalling.
- Dries quickly on new concrete to a durable, clear sheen finish that protects and enhances the natural appearance of concrete.
- Ideal for application on interior, exterior, horizontal, and vertical concrete surfaces.
- Tough, durable finish offers improved resistance to chemicals and wear.
- Application tools may be cleaned with soap and water.
- VOC compliant.
W.R. Meadows VOCOMP-20
VOCOMP-20 water-based acrylic curing and sealing compound is formulated using special acrylic polymers in a true water-based carrier. Once properly applied, VOCOMP-20 provides a durable film for efficient moisture retention. VOCOMP-20 appears milky white in the container and, when first applied, leaves a bluish cast on the concrete for easy visual confirmation of coverage. VOCOMP-20 dries clear to provide a transparent sheen finish. The sheen can be controlled by the number of coats applied. VOCOMP-20 resists yellowing from ultraviolet exposure and provides a durable, long-lasting finish that offers improved resistance to chemicals, petroleum, and abrasives.
Copyright 2019 Form and Build Supply Inc.
There are no reviews yet.