SKU: M13061145, M13061001, M13061005
EVAPRE evaporation retardant is an economical, high quality, water-based compound. It is specifically designed to form a thin monomolecular film to reduce rapid moisture loss from the concrete surfaces prior to curing. EVAPRE provides a significant aid in producing high-quality concrete flatwork. Rapid evaporation of water is retarded, slab surface conditions are normalized, and workers can adhere more closely to established finishing schedules. EVAPRE is also VOC-compliant.
- Significantly reduces plastic shrinkage and cracking caused by evaporation in low humidity, high temperatures, and high winds.
- Allows use of lower slump and lower water: cement ratio.
- Provides smooth and durable concrete flatwork.
- Reduces wind crusting, stickiness, and sponginess, which often cause poor and uneven surface texture.
- Allows finishing crews to adhere to established schedules.
- Reduces overall cost because timing of finishing operations is less critical.
- Helps minimize surface cracking due to early water loss of silica fume concrete.
- Available in exclusive, easy-to-use, 1.33 litre (45 oz.) containers.
18.9L PAIL, 45OZ, 4L JUG