- Apply using low-pressure sprayer.
- A 110° fan pattern spray tip rated at 3.7 L/m (1.0 gpm) provides an excellent, even coating.
- Product should not be applied during high temperature conditions in direct sunlight. (Surface temperature of the concrete must be between 10° – 32° C) (50° – 90° F).
- Apply product as soon as all surface water has disappeared and the concrete surface will not be marred by walking workmen.
- Apply evenly over entire surface; avoid puddling in low areas.
- Restrict foot traffic for at least four hours. Twelve hours is preferred.
- Additional coats may be applied once a previous coat has dried.
- Surface to receive sealer must be dry and free of contaminants.
- Remove all stains or discolourations.
Formex Cure N’ Seal (5-Gallon)
Formex Cure & Seal is an economical curing and sealing compound formulated from acrylic polymers and quick-evaporating solvents. When applied on freshly placed concrete, it forms a clear, uniform, moisture-retentive film, which simultaneously cures and seals the concrete. Formex Cure & Seal meets the 350 g/L VOC limit for concrete curing compounds.
Copyright 2019 Form and Build Supply Inc.