- Waterproof – very low vapour permeability (perm rating).
- Superior elongation – bridges minor cracks; will not become brittle with age.
- Fully bonded – water will not run beneath the membrane.
- High solids, single-component, fast drying formulation – easy to apply, low cost application equipment; eliminates two-component mixing problems
- Cold-applied/water-based – will not adversely affect insulated forms (ICFs) or various protection board options. Allows for application to damp or “green” concrete.
- VOC content is 0.0 g/L. Produces no harmful odours.
- Easy application – no heating necessary. Eliminates fire hazards associated with heating kettles. Apply with roller or airless sprayer.
W.R. Meadows Mel-Rol LM Liquid Waterproofing Membrane
MEL-ROL LM is a single-component, polymer-modified, cold-applied, water-based, liquid waterproofing membrane ideal for below-grade vertical seamless waterproofing applications. We have taken the same high quality rubber polymers found in W. R. MEADOWS’ successful MEL-ROL “peel and stick” membrane and converted them into a heavy-bodied, high solids, quick drying liquid membrane.
MEL-ROL LM can be used on new and remedial waterproofing applications on concrete or masonry block
substrates. Since the formula is water-based, MEL-ROL LM can also be used on both ICFs and “green concrete” applications
12in x 120ft
Copyright 2019 Form and Build Supply Inc.