- High flow capacity, without clogging/Relieves hydrostatic pressure build-up.
- High compressive strength/Dependable, long-life performance.
- Easy to install; durable under jobsite conditions/ Lower total installed cost.
- Chemically resistant to all naturally-occurring soil conditions/Wide variety of applications.
- Provides added protection for waterproofing materials/Enhances waterproofing performance.
- Part of a complete W. R. MEADOWS moisture protection system/Worry-free, single-source solution.
W.R. Meadows Mel-Drain
SKU: M15755035, M15755135, M15755012, M15755112
MEL-DRAIN is a dimple-raised, molded polystyrene sheet bonded to high strength polypropylene fabric. This geocomposite allows the passage of moisture through the fabric while preventing fine soils from entering the drainage channel.
Various drain designs are available, depending on soil pressure and flow specifications. (An optional polyester backing film is available when used in conjunction with flexible waterproofing material.) The family of MEL-DRAIN products provides excellent protection in vertical, horizontal, and site applications.
1/4in x 4ft x 50ft, 7/16in x 4ft x 50ft
5012, 5012B, 5035, 5035B
Copyright 2019 Form and Build Supply Inc.
There are no reviews yet.