- Multi-use –internal or external waterstop
- Permanent crystalline waterproofing and protection
- Crack Resistant
- NSF 61 certified; safe for contact with potable water
- Durable; resistant to rain, foot traffic and shifting
- Allows for flexible scheduling; Concrete can be placed / keyways can be filled days or weeks after installation
Kryton Waterstop Grout (18KG)
Krystol Waterstop Grout is a crystalline waterproofing grout used to create an internal or external waterstop at construction joints, pipe penetrations, tie-holes and control joints. Krystol Waterstop Grout contains fibre reinforcements that reduce shrinkage and limit cracking. It is typically used in conjunction with Krystol Waterstop Treatment™ as part of the Krystol Waterstop System.
Krystol Waterstop Grout contains Krystol technology. When applied to concrete, Krystol chemically reacts with water and unhydrated cement particles to form insoluble needle-shaped crystals that fill capillary pores and microcracks in the concrete and block the pathways for water and waterborne contaminants. Any moisture introduced over the lifespan of the concrete will initiate crystallization, ensuring permanent waterproofing protection
Copyright 2019 Form and Build Supply Inc.