MEADOW-CRETE H is a glass fibre reinforced cementitious patching compound designed for horizontal applications. The polymer and silica fume enhanced formulation comes ready to use as a single component patching material, simply add the required amount of water and mix in an approved mixing device.
Features & Benefits
- Trowel or screed application
- Superior resistance to freeze/thaw cycling and de-icing chemicals.
- The polymer and silica fume enhanced formulation – excellent bond to rough and damp surfaces.
- Structural concrete repairs, from 1/4″ to 1“, and can be extended above 1” with the addition of 3/8” pea gravel
- Interior & exterior
- Horizontal repairs of both small and large areas
- Suitable for civil and industrial engineering applications