Planitop XS is an extended-working-time variation of Planitop X Repair Mortar. Shrinkage-compensated, fiber-reinforced, polymer-modified and containing a corrosion inhibitor, Planitop XS features Planitop X’s outstanding workability and versatility.
- Easy to use, requiring only the addition of potable mixing water
- Formulated with extended working time (double the working time of Planitop X) and fast-curing, reducing downtime and expediting return to service
- Excellent compressive and flexural strength
- Outstanding sculptability after initial set
- The high density (with very low coulombs) provides greater resistance to chloride attack and carbonation.
- Strong bond to existing properly prepared concrete
- Adding Planicrete AC results in improved compressive and bond strength as well as improved resistance to freeze/thaw cycling and de-icing salts.
- Outstanding workability, easily blending into the concrete surface to help disguise the repaired area
- Light gray color resembles originally placed concrete.
- Repairs on all vertical and overhead concrete surfaces, such as tunnels, bridges, overpasses, retaining walls, beams, building facades, parking
garages, ceilings and balconies
- Repairing defects in concrete surfaces, such as the filling of honeycombs, voids and cavities
- Reconstructing architectural features requiring a moldable and sculptable mortar
- For small repairs (≤ 0.5 cu. ft. [0,001 m³]) with light foot traffic