Planitop FD is a one-part, shrinkage-compensated, cementitious, flowable mortar for a variety of repairs. Planitop FD contains a corrosion inhibitor and is suited for form-and-pour applications as well as flatwork.
- Accelerated cure allows for a faster return to service on repair areas.
- Variable water ratio allows for consistencies ranging from slopeable to pumpable
- Use for both flatwork repairs and traditional form-and-pour.
- Non-shrinking with corrosion inhibitor
- Structural concrete repairs and restoration from 1/2″ to 4″ (12 mm to 10 cm) in thickness
- Form-and-pour renovation of concrete structures such as galleries, tunnels, bridges, retaining walls, columns, building facades, ceilings and balconies
- Form-and-pour treatment of blemishes and defects in concrete surfaces and for filling honeycombs, voids, cavities and rigid joints
- deep-ill renovation of horizontal concrete surfaces subject to traffic, such as parking pads, ramps, trench filling and industrial floors