- Contains a migrating corrosion inhibitor.
- Non-toxic water-borne mixture.
- Excellent adhesion to steel, concrete and repair mortars.
- Easy to apply by brush.
- Easy water clean-up after use.
- Alkalinity similar to concrete.
- If applied to concrete surfaces adjacent to rebar it will not act as a bond breaker.
- Coating is vapour permeable.
W.R. Meadows Patch Prime
PATCH-PRIME Exposed Steel Primer is a polymer modified, cementitious based, two component material consisting of a dry powder and a liquid component packaged as a unit in a mixing container.
Provides corrosion protection for all types of embedded steel, i.e. rebar, anchor bolts, bearing plates etc.,
exposed during preparation for concrete repairs where a cementitious repair material will be applied . . . horizontal, vertical or overhead. Replaces smooth, non-absorbent, epoxy rustproofing coatings. Suggested for use with all W. R. MEADOWS’ cementitious Patching Compounds.
Copyright 2019 Form and Build Supply Inc.