Mapecem 202 is a two-component, shrinkage-compensated, polymer-modified, fast-setting cementitious mortar with a corrosion inhibitor.
WHERE TO USE
• For horizontal, exterior/interior structural concrete repairs and toppings at thicknesses from 1/4″ to 2″ (6 mm to 5 cm)
• For use as a monolithic topping where fast drying is required
• When properly mixed and installed, Mapecem 202 has a residual moisture content of less than 2.5% at 24 hours, making it ideal for floor-covering applications in residential, commercial, institutional and industrial structures.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• For concrete repair and topping applications from 1/4″ to 2″ (6 mm to 5 cm), or extended up to 20% by weight for thicknesses from 2″ to 6″ (5 to 15 cm) with 3/8″ (10 mm) thoroughly washed, sound, saturated surface-dry (SSD) pea gravel
• Requires only the addition of its liquid (Part B), and is prepackaged with both components for easy field use and control
• Can be applied using a trowel or screed
• Mapecem 202 can be opened to foot and rubber-wheel traffic within 4 hours.