SPEED-E-ROC is a pourable, rapid setting and hardening, high strength, hydraulic cement compound designed for anchoring and grouting. SPEED-E-ROC has a controlled expansion system and is non-shrink. SPEED-E-ROC has a set time of 10 – 20 minutes at 77° F (25° C) and obtains 4,000 psi (34.4 MPa) in one hour.
- Very rapid hardening and setting properties.
- Suitable for exterior and interior applications.
- Freeze-thaw stable.
- Very high one-hour and 24-hour strengths.
- Controlled expansion.
- Cement-based; contains no chloride accelerators.
- Grey colour; similar appearance to concrete.
- Non-metallic; contains no chlorides.
- Easy to use; just mix with water.
- Very pourable.
- Accelerates Portland cement based materials.