Planigrout 755 is a one-component, nonshrinking, cementitious construction grout consisting of selected fine aggregates and special additives. Planigrout 755 requires only the addition of water to produce consistencies varying from dry pack to flowable. It produces excellent compressive and flexural strengths within a few days.
WHERE TO USE
• For load bearing and stabilization of base plates for columns and machinery
• For anchoring bolts and handrails
• For grouting under precast, cast-in-place, post-tensioned and pre-stressed concrete members
• For interior or exterior applications 1/2″ to 2-3/8″ (12 mm to 6 cm) on clean, properly prepared concrete substrates
• For jointing structural precast components and for filling rigid joints and keyways up to 2-3/8″ (6 cm) thick