MEADOW-CRETE OV is a glass fibre reinforced cementitious patching compound designed for overhead and vertical applications. The polymer modified and silica fume enhanced formulation comes ready to use as a single component patching material, simply add the required amount of water and mix in an approved mixing device.
Features & Benefits
- Trowel-applied to vertical and overhead surfaces
- Excellent bond to rough and damp surfaces.
- Superior resistance to freeze/thaw cycling and de-icing chemicals.
- The polymer and silica fume enhanced formulation for superior adhesion
- Structural concrete repairs, from 1/4″ to 1″
- Interior & exterior
- Ceilings & roofs
- Tunnel walls