- Does not affect physical properties of concrete and grout (set time, strengths, etc.)
- Does not increase risk of hydrogen embrittlement for high tensile strength steel
- Does not contain silicates, phosphates, nitrites, or heavy metals
- Provides up to 24 months of continuous protection
- Protects inaccessible and recessed surfaces by the deposition of vapor-phase inhibitors onto metals
- Requires little or no surface preparation
- Protected surfaces do not have to be cleaned prior to concrete or grout placement
- Prevents further corrosion of pre-coated and painted metal surfaces
- Easy to apply by dusting, fogging, or sprinkling
- Easy to remove by air gun or water
Cortec MCI-309 Corrosion Inhibitor
MCI-309 is a Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitor powder for corrosion protection of ferrous metals in recessed areas, interior cavities, and voids.
MCI-309 provides an extremely efficient dry method to protect metals within an enclosed space. The MCI vaporizes and adsorbs on the metal surfaces, reaching all exposed areas, including recessed sections and interior cavities. It is a mixed inhibitor that provides protection to both the cathodic and anodic sites of metal.
Copyright 2019 Form and Build Supply Inc.
There are no reviews yet.