Conseal CS-102 is designed for self-sealing joints in: Manholes, Concrete Pipe, Vaults, Box Culverts, Septic Tanks, and Vertical Panel Structures. (Not intended for use in expansion joints or joints that move).
- ASTM C-990 Compliant
- Provides permanently flexible watertight joints.
- Low to high temperature workability: 30°F to 120°F (-1°C to +48°C)
- Rugged service temperature: -30°F to +200°F (-34°C to +93°C)
- Excellent chemical and mechanical adhesion to clean dry surfaces.
- Greater cohesive and adhesive strengths.
- Sealed joints will not shrink, harden or oxidize upon aging.
- Controlled flow resistance for application ease.
- No priming normally necessary. When confronted with difficult installation conditions, such as wet concrete or temperatures below 40°F (4°C), priming the concrete will improve the bonding action. Consult Concrete Sealants for the proper primer to meet your application