- Low permeability – prevents the transmission of air and inhibits moisture and vapour from passing through porous building materials.
- Highly flexible – bridges cracks, which may form in the substrate.
- User friendly – single-component, water-based technology allows for simple, safe application and easy clean up
- Liquid applied – simplifies detailing and assures a monolithic, seamless membrane when applied to a rough or smooth surface.
- Sprayable – with appropriately configured airless spray equipment – low application costs.
- Excellent adhesion – remains firmly bonded to the substrate, even when applied over damp surfaces.
- VOC content is 0.0 g/L. Produces no harmful odours.
- Compatible with other asphalt-based emulsion products.
- May be applied to “green” concrete.
- Self-sealing – Nails and fasteners can be used without compromising performance.
W.R. Meadows Airshield LM
AIR-SHIELD LM is a single-component, liquid-applied, water-based, polymer-modified air/vapor and liquid moisture barrier. AIR-SHIELD LM cures to form a tough, seamless, elastomeric membrane, which exhibits excellent resistance to air and moisture transmission.
AIR-SHIELD LM has been specifically formulated to act as an air/vapour and liquid moisture barrier within the building envelope. It may be applied to most common surfaces and integrated into various wall systems. AIR-SHIELD LM is suitable for both new construction and restoration. Primary applications include cavity wall and masonry wall construction. AIR-SHIELD LM works equally well as an air and/or vapour barrier on precast concrete, cast-in-place concrete, masonry (concrete block), interior and exterior gypsum board, Styrofoam, primed steel, aluminum mill finish, anodized aluminum, primed galvanized metal, drywall, and plywood.
Copyright 2019 Form and Build Supply Inc.
There are no reviews yet.