CEM-KOTE FLEX ST is a highly flexible, fibre-reinforced, breathable, cementitious slurry, consisting of dry Component A and liquid Component B.
CEM-KOTE FLEX ST is designed for positive and negative waterproofing of concrete structures in new construction and restoration. It is suitable for water and wastewater tanks, secondary containment structures, tunnels, concrete slabs, balconies, and patios with light to medium traffic.
- Approved ANSI/NSF 61 – Barrier Materials.
- Superior flexibility.
- Bridges substrate crack up to 1/16″ (1.6 mm).
- Long term crack resistance.
- Fast cure waterproofing.
- Approved for potable water tanks (>38 m³ – 10,000 gal.)
- Superior freeze/thaw resistance.
- Excellent salt scaling resistance.
- Effective protection against acid rain.
- Continuous water immersion possible.
- Superior negative/positive waterproofing.
- Salt resistant.
- Easy mixing & application = sprayable.