- When properly applied INTRAGUARD does not form a film – it penetrates the surface to form an integral barrier to moisture penetration.
- Leaves no gloss or shine.
- Transparent, non-staining.
- Breathable – does not trap moisture.
- Reduces chloride penetration into concrete and masonry surfaces.
- Helps protect properly placed and cured concrete and masonry from scaling and freeze/thaw damage caused by de-icing chemicals.
- Water-based, VOC-compliant.
- Allows masonry to breathe.
W.R. Meadows Intraguard
SKU: M13460201, M13460205
INTRAGUARD is a water-based, penetrating sealing compound for concrete and masonry surfaces. INTRAGUARD is water-repellent, specifically designed to reduce the intrusion of water and chlorides into the substrate. This proprietary blend of silane and siloxane penetrates into the pores of the concrete and masonry to reduce scaling caused by deicing salts as well as protecting vertical masonry surfaces from the ingress of water. Good concrete and concreting practices must be used, as INTRAGUARD will not be effective on improperly designed, placed or cured concrete.
18.9L PAIL, 4L JUG
Copyright 2019 Form and Build Supply Inc.
There are no reviews yet.