- Enhances adhesion/Longer lasting repairs.
- Increases flexural strength/Better durability.
- Non-re-emulsifiable/Superior performance in a wet environment.
- Fortifies internally/Decreases chloride intrusion.
- Greater resistance to freeze-thaw and scaling/Better repair cycling performance.
- Multi-purpose applications/Easy to use.
- Increases abrasion resistance/Strong, permanent repairs.
- Non-yellowing/Aesthetically appealing exterior repairs.
W.R. Meadows Acrylok
SKU: M13620001, M13620005, M13620055
ACRY-LOK is a high-solid, acrylic polymer latex admixture and bonding agent. This milky white liquid is non-yellowing in Portland cement mortars and concrete. When used as an admixture, ACRY-LOK provides increased abrasion, impact and crack resistance, flexural strength, and freeze/thaw tolerance. Permeability is also reduced, providing added protection from chloride intrusion and scaling. ACRY-LOK when used to make a slurry bond coat enhances the bond between the existing concrete and placement of the fresh cement-based concrete topping or repair mortar. ACRY-LOK will not re-emulsify once allowed to fully dry.
18.9L PAIL, 205L DRUM, 4L JUG
Copyright 2019 Form and Build Supply Inc.