Mapecrete Film is designed to retard moisture evaporation on concrete surfaces and aid in finishing of concrete flatwork. Mapecrete Film forms a thin film to prevent rapid moisture loss on newly placed concrete surfaces and is particularly effective when concrete is placed in areas with direct sun, low humidity, high winds or high temperatures. Diluted with water, Mapecrete Film is sprayed on fresh concrete to aid in preventing plastic shrinkage and potential cracking.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND
• Helps keep the surface of concrete slabs, floors and repaired areas moist.
• Helps prevent plastic shrinkage and potential cracking.
• Water-based product fully compatible with fresh concrete.
• Easy to use and cost effective.
• Has no effect on the adhesion of surface curing agents or other treatments
Mapecrete Film is highly recommended for applications such as:
• multi-storey car parks;
• access ramps;
• industrial floors.