- Permeable film allows moisture in cured concrete to evaporate.
- Provides a totally clear membrane that will not yellow.
- Seals all concrete surfaces, providing a glossy appearance and easier cleanup.
- Dustproofs concrete with a tough, durable film.
- Helps minimize spalling of exterior concrete.
- Provides good blush resistance in damp areas.
- Applies easily.
- Provides a clear, tough film, which improves abrasion and stain resistance.
- Improves resistance to hot-tire staining.
- Offers improved resistance to rain, sun, freezing temperatures, most acids and industrial chemicals, oil, grease, deicing salts, cleaning agents (except aromatic solvents), caustics, airborne soot, dust, and other pollutants.
- Seals and enhances the beauty of many concrete surfaces for years.
- Can be recoated after thorough surface cleaning to restore original beauty.
W.R. Meadows Decra-Seal W/B
DECRA-SEAL W/B is a non-yellowing, proprietary blend of polymers, high solids, liquid sealer for decorative concrete. The product is clear, transparent, and easy to apply. DECRA-SEAL W/B also offers greatly improved chemical resistance when compared to standard curing and sealing compounds. The product has been formulated to seal and protect decorative colored concrete by producing a hard (yet flexible) clear film.
DECRA-SEAL W/B is designed for various applications, including interior/exterior concrete surfaces, driveways, patios, swimming pool areas and exposed aggregate, as well as any interior/exterior surface where protection and sealing of concrete is desired. The use of DECRA-SEAL W/B on any interior/exterior concrete surface provides a durable, long-lasting finish that has improved resistance to chemicals, oil, grease, de-icing salts and abrasion. DECRA-SEAL W/B is also designed for use with acidstained and decorative concrete surfaces as well.
Copyright 2019 Form and Build Supply Inc.