- Provides a ready-to-use, non-yellowing, water-based compound that seals and protects concrete in one quick and easy application.
- Dries quickly on new concrete to provide a clear, tough, easy-to-clean sheen finish.
- Applicable for use on new, old, interior, exterior, horizontal, and vertical concrete surfaces.
- Offers improved resistance to most chemicals, petroleum, abrasives, and mortar droppings.
- Application tools can be cleaned with soap and water
- VOC compliant.
W.R. Meadows VOCOMP-30
VOCOMP-30 is a ready-to-use, 30% solids concrete curing and sealing compound formulated of special acrylic polymers in a true water-based carrier. VOCOMP-30 provides improved resistance to rain, sun, freezing temperatures, most acids and industrial chemicals, petroleum, deicing salts, cleaning agents (except aromatic solvents), diluted caustics, and other pollutants.
VOCOMP-30 may be used wherever a thicker film, with a medium to high sheen, is desired to bring out the natural beauty of concrete without discolouring, checking, or peeling. The product may be applied to simultaneously cure, seal, and dustproof new and old, interior and exterior, and horizontal and vertical concrete surfaces. VOCOMP-30 is ideal for curing, sealing, and dustproofing of driveways, sidewalks, patios, swimming pool areas, and commercial and industrial floors. Horizontal surfaces protected with VOCOMP-30 offer excellent wearing qualities for foot and vehicular traffic. If, after prolonged usage, traffic patterns appear, the surface can be washed clean and recoated to restore the original beauty. Good concrete and good concreting practices should be used as VOCOMP-30 is not a cure-all for improperly mixed or placed concrete.
Copyright 2019 Form and Build Supply Inc.