SKU: M15243120, M15242150
PERMINATOR® underslab vapour barrier is a new generation of polyolefin-based resin/chemical technology. PERMINATOR provides the vapour barrier industry with a highly effective, economical choice for helping to reduce the penetration of moisture and water vapour through the slab into the structure, thereby helping to reduce fungus, mildew, and mould growth.
PERMINATOR also helps reduce radon gas from entering the structure. New resin technology allows dramatically greater puncture resistance while maintaining one of the lowest perm ratings in the market.
See description for more details.
- Available in 10 mil and 15 mil thicknesses, in 200′ (61 m) long rolls.
- Helps reduce the penetration of moisture and water vapor through the slab into the structure.
- Helps reduce fungus, mildew, and mold.
- Helps reduce radon gas from entering a structure.
- Resistant to methane gas.
- Tough enough to withstand normal construction jobsite conditions and traffic … will not crack, puncture, snag, split, or tear easily.
- Installs quickly and easily over tamped grade … no gravel, fill, or sand needed.
- 12′ (15 mil) and 15′ (10 mil) wide rolls require fewer seams in application.
- PERMINATOR prevents uncontrolled moisture from entering the slab allowing the slab to maintain the maximum slab moisture emission rate and relative humidity level as allowed by flooring manufacturer’s specifications.
- 10 or 15 mil thickness clearly marked on membrane for easy visual identification on jobsite.
- VOC content is 0 g/L.
10MIL x 50 ft ROLL, 12' x 200' 15MIL ROLL, 15' x 20' 10MIL ROLL, 15' x 200' 10MIL ROLL, 15MILx50 ft ROLL