Planicrete AC is a one-component, concentrated liquid latex admixture used to enhance the performance of cementitious repair mortars, plasters, stuccos, concrete mixes and toppings for the restoration of horizontal, vertical and overhead concrete; concrete masonry units (CMU); and masonry surfaces.
WHERE TO USE
• Use as an admixture for horizontal, vertical and overhead concrete repairs and concrete toppings in exterior and interior applications.
• Use as a slurry bondcoat when mixed with Portland cement to enhance adhesion of mortars and toppings to concrete substrates.
• Use with cement plaster and stucco to increase adhesion and to reduce cracking.
• Use Planicrete AC with specified MAPEI products to improve adhesion, product performance and curing. See applicable Technical Data Sheets (TDSs) for details.
• Use as an admixture for interior or exterior floating toppings where a minimum thickness of 1-3/8″ (3.5 cm) or greater can be placed on top of a cleavage membrane and proper reinforcement.
• Use in repair mortars and toppings to improve resistance to freeze/thaw cycles and to reduce permeability to de-icing salts.
• Planicrete AC is ready to use, concentrated and non-redispersable, according to the American Concrete Institute (ACI).
18.9L (5GL) PAIL, 3.78L (1GL) PAIL