- Skins over in 30 minutes at 23° C
- Easy application; no mixing required.
- Can be applied to green concrete.
- Will not slump.
- Will not harm EPS or Styrofoam materials.
- Does not require primer.
- Does not freeze; will not be damaged due to freezing weather conditions.
- Cures to a tough, flexible membrane.
W.R. Meadows Hydralastic 836
HYDRALASTIC 836 is a cold-applied, solvent-free, single-component waterproofing compound. It does not shrink, has a low volatile organic compound (VOC) content, and has a very low odour.
HYDRALASTIC 836 is suitable for use on interior or exterior concrete surfaces, where protection from water intrusion is desired. The product can be used for both above-grade and below-grade applications. HYDRALASTIC 836 is excellent for horizontal and vertical applications, such as waterproofing plaza decks, planter boxes, and sealing parapets. The product is ideal for positive-side waterproofing for foundations and also split-slab applications. HYDRALASTIC 836 can also be used in vertical applications.
18.9L (5GL) PAIL
Copyright 2019 Form and Build Supply Inc.
There are no reviews yet.