The Fero Holed Rap Tie transfers lateral loads to the structural backing. The L-shaped Plate is fastened to the front surface of the structural backing, which may be steel, wood, or concrete.
Holes sit along the far end of the Plate, and the V-Tie is inserted into the corresponding hole, providing a constant connection of the veneer wall to the structural backing without any risk of veneer disengagement.
- Accommodates any wall, cavity or insulation width
- Significantly reduces thermal bridging
- Permits up to 1.4” (36 mm) in-situ vertical adjustment
- Restrains components to prevent disengagement
- Reduces movement and free play
- Reduces deformation caused by load
- Suitable for retrofit and restoration applications
There are no reviews yet.