The Stabila Type 96-2M series of levels has been engineered for contractors that work with brick and block and prefer to touch or hit the level with their trowel etc. Through the two patented strike zones, any out-of-line bricks can be adjusted with taps of a trowel. Added to this the hand grips on the 36in and 48in lengths make for easy handling.
The tough reinforced aluminum frame precisely aligned with the STABILA locked vial system is the guarantee for accuracy on any harsh building site.
- Ultra-rigid aluminium profile with reinforcing ribs – for high stability and secure hold while working.
- Extra-strong rare-earth magnet system for adhesion to metal objects – leaves the hands free when aligning and adjusting pillars and supports.
- Two vertical vials for quick readings in any position.
- End caps with an slip-stopper – for a firm seat when marking.
- Shock-absorbing end caps – the two-component material mix protects the profile against impact.
- Removable end caps – exact positioning and marking right up into the corners.
- Easy to clean thanks to the electrostatic powder coating.
- Spirit level with two precision-milled measuring surfaces (coated from 183 cm).
- Accurate measuring in all positions.
- STABILA installation technology ensures long-term accuracy – measuring accuracy in normal position is ± 0.5 mm/m and ± 0.75 mm/m in reverse position.
- Equipment: 1 horizontal vial, 2 vertical vials, 2 measuring surfaces, rare-earth magnet system.
There are no reviews yet.