- Fine aggregate (FA) allows for narrow joint widths and improved cleanability.
- No efflorescence (free of Portland cement)
- Easy to install and stain-resistant
- No sealer required
WHERE TO USE
• Commercial and residential construction suitable for both interior and exterior installations
• For grouting dimensional stone, slate, granite, stone agglomerates and most types of ceramic, ceramic mosaic, quarry, brick paver, porcelain, glass and clay tiles
• When installing in submerged jobsites (swimming pools, spas, water features and fountains), allow 72 hours of curing.
• For use where grout will be exposed to foot traffic within 3 to 4 hours
• For joint widths from 1/16″ to 3/4″ (1.5 to 19 mm)
There are no reviews yet.