- Certified unde EN 1504-2 (2+ system) for superficial protection of concrete
- USBR M-82 Protocol confirms corrosion rate reduction independent of chloride levels/ high chloride threshold.
- Certified to meet ANSI/NSF Std. 61 for potable water applications.
- Forms a monomolecular corrosion inhibiting layer on steel, inhibiting the electrochemical corrosion process between metal and chloride, oxygen, and moisture in concrete.
- Treated substrates are hydrophobic and retain their original appearance
- Surfaces remain fully breathable and maintain their natural moisture-vapor transmission.
- Blocks carbonation and chloride ion intrusion.
- Extends the service life of structures.
- Easy application by spray, roller, or squeegee.
There are no reviews yet.