- Eliminates the handling of stakes and reduces labour hours
- Reduces setup frustration as the board sits directly on the
ground following the contours of the dug hole.
- Minimizes seepage and cleanup which saves both material and labor
- Offers a 1-1/8” form product that does not twist or bow which gives
it superior longevity
- Adjustable bracket that is engineered to allow for various
Advance Stakeless Footing System
The Advance Stakeless Footing System offers the ability to work in various soil conditions including sandy, clay, shale or rock. No extra
drilling or wiring required, simply place the adjustable bracket. The bracket also minimizes damage to forms by allowing nails to enter the face for the form, not the end cuts. Less cutting of form product is required.
The Advance Stakeless Bracket also allows for unobstructed screeding and troweling. In addition, the unique splice bracket avoids overlap, satisfying code variations.
Copyright 2019 Form and Build Supply Inc.