ZeraPrime™ 95DS is an advanced, two-component, epoxy primer with excellent mechanical and handling properties. It is specifically designed as a primer for concrete due to its outstanding adhesion to damp and dry concrete and excellent water resistance.
ZeraPrime™ 95DS offers fast-setting properties with an excellent appearance, and able to cure as low as 5°C (41°F) with no blush or exudation even under high humidity or under adverse condition.
- Adheres firmly to damp and dry concrete
- Bonds to marginally prepared or otherwise hard to adhere to concrete slabs
- Cures at as low of a temperature as 5°C (41°F)
- Excellent ability in sealing concrete floor, minimizing or eliminating out-gassing
- Fast setting time for quick turnaround projects
- Easy to apply, low viscosity for maximum penetration
- Cures under high humidity and adverse conditions with no blushing or exudation
- Excellent film appearance
- Institutional buildings
- Industrial warehouses
- Recreational complexes
- Storage and logistic areas
- Wet and dry processing areas