The Fero ICF (Insulated Concrete Form) Connector system assembles a masonry veneer over an insulated concrete form backing. This connector is designed to transfer incident lateral loads. The Slotted ICF Connector Plate is embedded directly into the ICF. This creates a stable integration and it reduces any play, deflection or connector deterioration. Fero ICF Connectors transfer incident lateral load, but they may not resist vertical displacement or other load.
- Accommodates any wall, cavity or insulation width
- Significantly reduces thermal bridging
- Easy, one-trade installation
- Engineered to ease placing masonry veneer over ICF structural packing
- Permits up to 2.5” (64 mm) in-situ vertical adjustment
- Allows vertical differential movement between veneer and ICF packing
- Embedded tie systems that eliminates the need for fasteners
- Quick and cost effective compared to other similar systems
There are no reviews yet.