- London pattern trowels are designed for laying brick
- Rounded heel shapes the blade so that the mortar is carried a little further forward on the blade
- Blade tempered, ground, and polished
- Hardwood handle with steel ferrule securely attached
- Used to pick up mortar and spread it in preparation for the next course of brick, concrete block, or stone
Marshalltown QLT 10″ Brick Trowel – London Pattern with Wooden Handle
Contractor-grade Marshalltown QLT Brick Trowels come in the standard patterns: London, Wide London, and Philadelphia. You have your choice of blade length and width as well as a soft grip, no-slip plastic, or standard hardwood handles.
- Durable Hardwood Handle
- London pattern
Copyright 2019 Form and Build Supply Inc.