The Fero CAT (Column Adjustable Tie) Tie affixes exterior masonry veneer to a structural steel surface, withstanding high lateral loads. This tie is a heavy-duty system and the Fero V-Tie wire provides a constant connection of the veneer wall to the structural backing without any risk of veneer disengagement. This tie transfers high lateral loads through the V-Tie and AB-Clip application allowing for greater push-through and pullout capacity in wall assemblies.
- Accommodates any wall, cavity or insulation width
- Significantly reduces thermal bridging
- Easy, one-trade installation
- Easy surface-mounting to hollow structural steel columns
- Superior pull-out capacity to all other proprietary and conventional ties
- Permits up to 30mm in-situ vertical adjustment
- Restrains components to eliminate disengagement
- Reduces movement and free play
- Reduces deformation caused by load
There are no reviews yet.