Resfoam HL 35 is a single-component, water-activated, hydrophilic polyurethane used for sealing cracks or joints in concrete structures that are subject to continuous moisture exposure.
- • Single-component and water-activated
- • Forms a flexible foam or gel with high elongation
- • Certified by the Water Quality Association (WQA) for NSF/ANSI 61 projects
- • 100%-solids
- • Low in viscosity to penetrate deeply into fine cracks
- • Expands up to 800% of its original volume
- • Available in a dual-cartridge format with a 1-to-1 water ratio