Epojet LV is a moisture-tolerant, two-component, 100%-solids, very low-viscosity, epoxy injection resin that deeply penetrates as well as seals dry and damp hairline, non-dynamic cracks. Epojet LV may be applied by pressure injection or gravity feed, and can also be combined with sand to become an epoxy mortar.
WHERE TO USE
• Use on interior/exterior horizontal, overhead and vertical surfaces.
• Use for pressure-injecting cracks in structural concrete, masonry and wood.
• Use to repair cracks in horizontal concrete and masonry by gravity feed.
• Use to restore and seal horizontal concrete slabs, and to improve their wearability.
• Use to repair delaminated surfaces.
• Use as an epoxy resin binder for epoxy mortar patching.