- Primary seal
- Insulates deck and roof expansion joints
- Non-invasive anchoring
- Sound attenuating STC 52; OITC 38
- Low-Tension silicone and foam hybrid sealant
- Rapid installation–new or retrofit
- Aesthetically and practically versatile
- Easily handles changes in plane and direction
- Easily handles curved expansion joints
Emseal Horizontal Colorseal® Expansion Joint
Horizontal Colorseal is ideally suited for ensuring water tightness in horizontal-plane structural, seismic, and abutment joints in non-trafficked decks of cast-in-place, precast or post-tensioned concrete. It combines a factory-applied and cured silicone bellows with a hydrophobic-acrylic-impregnated expanding foam sealant backing. It is watertight, odourless, clean handling, UV stable, non-staining, low temperature flexible, high-temperature stable.
Available in customized sizes for most non-trafficked horizontal joints. Please contact us for a project-specific quote at one of the numbers below and make sure to check out the checklist.
London: 519-453-4300 or Email Here
Kitchener: 519-743-2210 or Email Here
Mississauga: 905-362-1554 or Email Here
Whitby: 905-233-8335 or Email Here
Hamilton: 905-388-2758 or Email Here
Windsor: 519-997-7000 or Email Here
Copyright 2019 Form and Build Supply Inc.
There are no reviews yet.