CorrVerter® MCI® offers engineers, owners, contractors, DOTs, and other government agencies a convenient, low-labor option when performing repairs on heavily corroded rebar and other metal surfaces.
• Coated rebar has equal or better bond strength to concrete
• Converts rust quickly and can be applied under varying weather conditions
• Can be topcoated with water- or solvent-based topcoats (tannic and phosphoric acid converters can only be top-coated with solvent-based topcoats)
• Better protection against re-rusting than tannic or phosphoric acid-based converters
• Works in HCl, H2S, SO2, and CO2 vapor environments
• Water-based, non-flammable, and non-combustible
There are no reviews yet.