Conseal CS-665 is designed for self-sealing joints in: Drinking Water Cisterns and Potable Water Systems. (Not intended for use in expansion joints or joints that move)
ConSeal CS-665 has been tested in compliance to the conditions specified in the Federal Hazardous Substance Act (16CFR 1500). Test Results conclusively show that CS-665 is classified as non-toxic by oral administration.
ConSeal CS-665 has been certified by NSF International to conform to the requirements of NSF / ANSI Standard 61 (Drinking Water System Components) Section 6. Joining and Sealing Materials.
- Provides permanently flexible watertight joints.
- Excellent adhesion and structural integrity.
- Bonds well to most surfaces, including: concrete, fiberglass, metal, plastic and aluminum.
- Sealed joints will not shrink, harden or oxidize upon aging.
- Controlled flow resistance for application ease.
- Low to high temperature workability: 20°F to 120°F (-7°C to 48°C)
- Rugged service temperature: -30°F to +200°F (-34°C to +93°C)
- No priming normally necessary. When confronted with difficult installation conditions, such as wet concrete or temperatures below 40°F (4°C), priming the concrete will improve the bonding action. Consult Concrete Sealants for the proper primer to meet your application.
1-1/4" x 14.5' Roll, 1" x 14.5' Roll, 1/2" x 21' Roll, 3/4" x 14.5' Roll