- Exceptional Long-Term Thermal Resistance (LTTR).
- Increased thermal resistance in lower temperatures.
- Functions as a vapour barrier when sealed and taped with an approved vapour barrier tape.
- High vapour permeance allows for improved drying potential for wall assemblies (only applicable to products labelled with “XS”).
- Does not promote growth of mold and mildew.
- No off -gassing and does not contain HFCs, CFCs or HCFCs.
- Each panel is easy to handle due to the low weight and can be easily cut.
Amvic SilveRboard® EPS Insulation
SilveRboard is a rigid insulation board made from Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) covered with a layer of polypropylene reflective lamination on both sides. This highly effective combination of materials offers high compressive strength and great thermal performance when used in below grade and under slab applications.
The double-sided lamination dramatically increases board strength and flexibility, reducing site damage and waste. The availability of larger panels and laminated film help improve job site efficiency and reduce labour costs.
SilveRboard has a high compressive strength making it an ideal solution for majority of below grade applications such as foundation walls and below concrete slabs. The reflective lamination can serve as a vapour barrier when taped and sealed.
1.1" x 4' x 8' SHEET, 1.5" x 2' x 8' SHEET, 1.5" x 4' x 8' SHEET, 1.66" x 4' x 8' SHEET, 1" x 2' x 8' SHEET, 1" x 4' x 8' SHEET, 2.2" x 4' x 8' SHEET, 2" x 2' x 8' SHEET, 2" x 4' x 8' SHEET
SB-21 (21.PSI), SB-35 (35.6PSI), SB-44 (44.4PSI)
Copyright 2019 Form and Build Supply Inc.
There are no reviews yet.