Features and Benefits
- Complete and portable two-component, quick-cure polyurethane foam kit that fills cavities, penetrations, cracks, and expansion joints.
- Anti-crossover nozzle and the ergonomic dispensing system helps ensure consistent flow rate, on-ratio application, and complete dispensing of product.
- Reusable for 30 days
- Contains no ozone-depleting chemicals or HFCs.
- Blocks air infiltration and helps to meet air change per hour (ACH) code requirements and reduces building energy costs.
- Reduces the potential for moisture, mold, mildew, allergens, and rot.
- One-hour occupant re-entry with proper ventilation after dispensing.
- Quick 30 second cure time.
- Uses include roof and wall junctures, wall and attic, crawlspaces and basements, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing penetrations in the building envelope.
- Bonds to wood, rigid foam, masonry, metal, drywall, and more.
- Formulation and dispensing systems are patent-pending.
- GreenCircle® Certified; LEED V4 Compliant; ICC listed.
- Comes in a variety of sizes to suit your needs.
There are no reviews yet.