- Permeable film allows moisture in cured concrete to evaporate.
- Unique dual-action formulation provides protection against de-icing salts and other contaminants; improved freeze-thaw resistance.
- Provides a clear membrane that will not yellow on new or existing concrete.
- Seals all concrete surfaces, providing a glossy appearance and easier clean up.
- Helps minimize spalling of exterior concrete.
- Provides good blush resistance in damp areas.
- Provides a clear, tough film, which improves abrasion and stain resistance.
- Offers improved resistance to rain, sun, freezing temperatures, most acids and industrial chemicals, oil, grease, de-icing salts, cleaning agents (except aromatic solvents), caustics, airborne soot, dust, and other pollutants.
- Can be recoated after thorough cleaning to restore original beauty.
- VOC compliant.
W.R. Meadows Decra-Seal Plus
DECRA-SEAL PLUS is a unique, dual-action, non-yellowing, high solids, liquid curing and sealing compound for decorative concrete. The product is clear, transparent, and easy to apply. DECRA-SEAL PLUS offers improved resistance to water, alkalis, mild acids, and petroleum spirits. The product has been formulated to penetrate, seal, and protect decorative concrete utilizing a proprietary, dual-action, chemically reactive formulation.
DECRA-SEAL PLUS is designed for various exterior applications, including driveways, patios, swimming pool
areas, exposed aggregate, The use of DECRA-SEAL PLUS on any exterior concrete surface provides a durable, long-lasting finish that has improved resistance to chemicals, oil, grease, de-icing, salts, and abrasions.
18.9L PAIL, 3.78L JUG
Copyright 2019 Form and Build Supply Inc.