Primer L is a concentrated, solvent-free acrylic primer used before the installation of underlayment materials. It is green for easy identification. Primer L improves the bond between a properly prepared and profiled concrete substrate, and selfleveling underlayment. Primer L can also be used as a primer for gypsum-based underlayments and patches.
Features and Benefits
• Easy application and quick-drying
• Low odor and low VOCs
• Tinted green for easy coverage identification
Where to Use:
• Use Primer L when applying a self-leveling underlayment on a properly prepared and profiled concrete surface.
• Use Primer L to prime the surface of poured gypsum underlayment materials and screeds/mortar beds.
• Use Primer L in between layers of MAPEI self-leveling underlayments.
• Interior residential (apartments, condominiums and homes)
• Interior commercial (office buildings, hotel rooms and hallways, restaurants and cafeterias)
• Interior heavy commercial (hotel lobbies, convention centers, airports, shopping malls, grocery stores and department stores)
• Interior institutional (hospitals, schools, universities, libraries and government buildings)
1 Gallon, 18.9L PAIL, 5GAL