- Primary seal
- Non-invasive anchoring
- Low-Emitting Material per CDPH/EHLB V1.2, 2017
- Sound attenuating STC 52; OITC 38
- ABAA Compliant
- Resists hurricane force wind & water
- Low-Tension silicone and foam hybrid sealant
- Rapid installation–new or retrofit
- Aesthetically and practically versatile
- Easily handles changes in plane and direction
- Easily handles curved expansion joints
Emseal Seismic Colorseal® Expansion Joint
A wall expansion joint, Seismic Colorseal® is a silicone-coated, precompressed primary seal for high-movement wall joints. Seismic Colorseal ensures water tightness in vertical-plane structural, seismic, and abutment joints in virtually any substrate.
The products ability to maintain water tightness when installed at inside corners, and while handling curves and direction changes further sets it apart from rubber-and-rail strip seals. Seismic Colorseal is positively secured without invasive anchors while colour-switching makes the product aesthetically versatile.
Available in customized sizes to fit almost any vertical joint. Please contact us for a project-specific quote at one of the numbers below and make sure to check out the checklist.
London: 519-453-4300 or Email Here
Kitchener: 519-743-2210 or Email Here
Mississauga: 905-362-1554 or Email Here
Whitby: 905-233-8335 or Email Here
Hamilton: 905-388-2758 or Email Here
Windsor: 519-997-7000 or Email Here
Copyright 2019 Form and Build Supply Inc.