- 2-hour UL2079 Fire-Rated, UL & ULC Listed fire barrier expansion joint
- Non-invasive anchoring
- Sound attenuating STC 62; OITC 52
- Low-Emitting Material per CDPH/EHLB V1.2, 2017
- ABAA Compliant
- Resists hurricane force wind & water
- Low-Tension silicone and foam hybrid sealant
- Rapid installation–new or retrofit
- Aesthetically and practically versatile
- Easily handles changes in plane and direction
- One product, One Install Does It All–fire-rated, watertight, airtight, 100% movement, quiet, non-invasive anchoring, UL 2079 Certified
Emseal Emshield® WFR2 Expansion Joint
Fire rated wall expansion joint, Emshield WFR2 (Wall, Fire-Rated 2-Hours) is a watertight, fire-rated, dual-sided primary seal for repair, retrofit, and new installation in structural expansion joints and construction joints in vertical plane wall and head-of-wall applications.
Emshield WFR2 is a 2-hour UL-certified fire barrier and preformed alternative to fire caulk and fire stop materials. (For 3-hour fire rating see Emshield WFR3)
Emshield WFR2 features dual-sided silicone sealing surfaces adhered to a fire-retardant impregnated foam backing. Both sides of the expansion joint are waterproof and fire-rated. Emshield WFR2 eliminates the need for fire blankets, mineral wools, liquid sealants, fire caulk, cover plates, or other fire stop materials. It can be used alone or under any other expansion joint cover, plate or filler where depth of substrate allows with Emshield WFR2 one install does it all.
WFR2 is available in customized sizes to fit almost any vertical fire-rated joint. Please contact us for a project-specific quote at one of the numbers below and make sure to check out the checklist.
London: 519-453-4300 or Email Here
Kitchener: 519-743-2210 or Email Here
Mississauga: 905-362-1554 or Email Here
Whitby: 905-233-8335 or Email Here
Hamilton: 905-388-2758 or Email Here
Windsor: 519-997-7000 or Email Here
Copyright 2019 Form and Build Supply Inc.