- Architectural-quality appearance with original colour and texture of the aggregate without sandblasting.
- Easy removal of the concrete surface.
- Eliminates hacking, chipping, or blasting of the surface.
- No danger of acid residue from strong washing compounds.
- Easy to use.
- Less supervision of field personnel.
- No expensive equipment required.
- Uniform coverage results in uniform aggregate exposure; consistent results.
- Easy water clean up.
- VOC compliant.
W.R. Meadows Top Stop Horizontal
SKU: M13063001, M13063005
TOP-STOP HORIZONTAL is a spray-applied, water-soluble surface retarder designed to slow the set of surface mortar of concrete to produce an exposed aggregate finish. It temporarily delays the set of Portland cement at the top surface, while the underlying concrete sets normally. TOP-STOP HORIZONTAL is easy to use, producing beautiful exposed aggregate concrete flatwork with consistent results. It is non-flammable and VOC compliant.
18.9L PAIL, 3.78L JUG
Copyright 2019 Form and Build Supply Inc.
There are no reviews yet.