- Provides a cost-effective, flexible, versatile, dependable, positive waterproofing protection against damaging moisture migration and the infiltration of free water.
- Offers a quick and easy-to-apply system for maximum productivity.
- Special membrane-to-membrane adhesion provides additional overlap security.
- Meets or exceeds the test requirements of all currently applicable specifications.
- Components work together for positive waterproofing protection.
- Handles with ease on the jobsite.
- Available in a low temperature version for use when air and surface temperatures are between -7° C and 16° C . An extra-low temp version is also available, ideal for application in extra-low temperatures down to -18°
W.R. Meadows Mel-Rol Waterproofing Membrane
MEL-ROL waterproofing system is a flexible, versatile, dependable, bituminous, roll-type waterproofing membrane. It is composed of a nominally 56 mil thick layer of polymeric waterproofing membrane on a heavy duty, four-mil thick, cross-laminated polyethylene carrier film. The two components are laminated together under strict quality-controlled production procedures.
A handy overlap guideline is printed 2 ½” (63.5 mm) in from the material edge on each side to assure proper overlap coverage and to assist in maintaining a straight application. Special exposed polymeric membrane strips are provided on both sides for positive membrane-to-membrane adhesion in the overlap area. The membrane strips are protected by a pull-off release strip.
12in x 120ft
Copyright 2019 Form and Build Supply Inc.
There are no reviews yet.