- Heavy gauge blue steel high carbon blade
- Sturdy steel mounting welded to the blade
- Both ends are curved up for use in either direction
- Resilient DuraSoft handle provides a soft feel, reduces fatigue, and offers excellent durability
- Used to produce a radius size and lip size
Marshalltown 6″ x 3″ BS Edger – Curved Ends
MARSHALLTOWN’s Curved or Straight End Hand Edgers help make edges on concrete slabs and come with a DuraSoft® handle that offers extra comfort. Creating edges helps prevent cracks and with both ends on the curved edger angeled, you can conveniently go in either direction. Both of these types come in the option of carbon steel, stainless steel, or blue steel blade material. Each product also has the choice of blade size, radius size, and lip size. Any of them bringing you quality results to your concrete projects.
Copyright 2019 Form and Build Supply Inc.